OBJ: SWBAT review MSITA shortcuts and commands in MS WordWarm-Up:
- Go to TypingWeb. (Practice for 15 Min.)
Write down 2-3 new techniques that you learned.Guided Practice: Create a new Quizlet "Card Set" and title it "Shortcuts in MS Word" Ex: CTRL+S SaveIndependent Practice:Cool Down Activities:
- Review the Word Packet
- Watch the "Text Effects" Video (Click Here)
- Write down at least 6 keyboard shortcuts we have learned and the result of using them. Remember to use complete sentences.
- Re-creating the Ribbon: using MS Word, MS PPT, or a hand drawing... recreate the MS Word ribbon. Include that you know what a Ribbon, Tab, Group and Command are.
OBJ: SWBAT understand the accounting basics; analyzing business transactions.Warm-Up:
- Write the OBJ
- Take out your HW for grading
Independent Practice: (pg. 19 of packet)Assessment:Reading:PowerPoint & Notes:Guided Practice:
- Review HW & Activity from Yesterday
- 1-2 Application Problem, pg. 19
- Work Together 2-2
- On Your Own 2-2
- Complete Independent practice