OBJ: SWBAT format text based documents in MS Word.Warm-Up: www.typingweb.com
practice for the first 15 minutes of the period. (Students MUST complete at least 1 lesson, before playing TypingWeb games.Guided Practice:
- Complete & Review Lesson 2 Projects
- Review “How to do….” Century 21 Activities
- Lesson Review Quizzes (Open Notes) - - Lesson 1 & Lesson 2
- Vocabulary Review: Review Lesson 1 Vocabulary (Practice Quizlet Games)
OBJ: SWBAT continue building on their understanding of objective 1.01 - understanding accounting basics.Warm-Up:
What specific/title accounts are effected in the following transactions?
Independent Practice:Begin Chapter 3
- Paid cash for utilities
- Sold services on account to R.Jones
- Purchased an advertisement for the business, using cash
- Purchased supplies, on account, from Office Depot Supply Company
- In your notebook/binder, define the terms found on Pg. 54 of your Green Accounting Textbook
- Read “Journals and Journalizing” on Pg. 56 - - - In your notebook: What is a journal?
- Read “Making Ethical Decisions | Recognizing Ethical Dilemmas and Actions” on Pg. 56 - - - In your notebook: respond to the prompt at the end. In private, write down the names of at least five people from whom you would feel comfortable seeking advice on ethical dilemmas. Select 2 of those 5 people and explain why you chose them.