OBJ: SWBAT review lesson 2 in MS Word and practice applying their skills to several MS Word Projects.
Typing Web for 15-20min. (8:15a)Lesson 2 Projects:
- Project 2-1, Updating a Sign (Sign)
- Project 2-2, Editing a Job Description (JobDescription)
- Project 2-3, Creating a Schedule (Schedule & Schedule Memo)
- Project 2-4, Finding & Replacing Text
- Project 2-5, Fixing the Coffee Shop Menu ( Old Menu & Menu)
- Project 2-6, Creating a Memo
OBJ: SWBAT continue practicing their learning of T-Accounts and analyzing business transactions in Accounting.Warm-Up:
Indicate if the following are True or False:
Apply Your Learning
- Owner’s equity is listed on the left side of the balance sheet.
- An expense is a decrease in owner’s equity resulting from business operations.
- A withdrawal decreases owner’s equity.
- Mariah Smith, Capital and Mariah Smith, Drawing are both classified as what types of accounts?
- Sales is classified as what types of accounts?
- Application Problem 2-3
- Application Problem 2-4
- Mastery Problem 2-5
- Challenge 2-6