OBJ: SWBAT review MSITA shortcuts and commands in MS WordWarm-Up:
- Go to TypingWeb. Sign up for a free account and complete a lesson or game(s).
Write down 2-3 new techniques that you learned.Guided Practice: Create a new Quizlet "Card Set" and title it "Shortcuts in MS Word" Ex: CTRL+S SaveIndependent Practice:
- Complete Quizlet (Vocabulary)
- Complete Word Review - Part 2 of the packet - Submit your packer to the "turn it in bin" on the middle table.
- Watch the "Text Effects" Video (Click Here)
- Fun with Word Activity
- Browse Word’s tabs then play (until you win) the Rags to Riches game
- Re-creating the Ribbon: using MS Word, MS PPT, or a hand drawing... recreate the MS Word ribbon. Include that you know what a Ribbon, Tab, Group and Command are.
OBJ: SWBAT Understand the Accounting Basics; focusing on T-AccountsWarm Up:
- What is the Accounting Equation?
- Case Study: Pg. 23 <Case 1>: Mr. Shionda starts a new business. He uses his personal car in the business with the expectation that later the business can buy a car. All expenses for operating the car, including: license plates, gas, oil, tune-ups, and new tires, are paid for out of business funds. Is this an acceptable procedure? Explain.
Review for Assessment:
- Review Accounting Equation 1-1 Application Problem (Pg. 19)
- Application Problem 1-2 (Pg. 19)
- Application Problem 1-3 (Pg. 20)
- Mastery Problem 1-4 (Pg. 21)
- Challenge Problem 1-5 (pg. 22)
- T-Account Review: Study Guide 2
- Work Together 2-1
- On Your Own 2-1